With a focus on efficiency' even temperatures and proven performance' Armstrong Air can create impressive solutions. Like the BCE3E with a Constant Torque motor that generates a steady supply of perfectly conditioned air with energy efficiency.
- Constant Torque Motor Maintains a more even airflow than a singlespeed PSC motor' keeping you consistently comfortable. The motor also operates with greater efficiency and less noise.
- Insulated Cabinet Blower compartment uses thick insulation to prevent loss of air' while reducing noise from the motor for quiet' relaxing comfort.
- Microban Protection Drain pans are infused with an antibacterial agent that destabilizes the membrane of microorganism cells' disrupting the cellular function of odor-causing mold and bacteria so they can no longer grow and reproduce.
- Advanced Drain Pan Design These air handlers feature the lowest industry water retention rate for extremely effective condensate removal. Because the coil sits above the drain pan and not in it' this design reduces the chance of coil corrosion.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air proprietary heat transfer system. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency